Buying a Copier in Montreal
Buying a copier can be complicated but it does not have to be. We go over some of the different types of copiers and explain the benefits of leasing a printer and why you should rethink buying a new copier and instead consider buying a used copier.
Types of Copiers
Monochrome copiers help save your business money since they only use black ink. These copiers are good for businesses that only need to print in black and white and for businesses that want the most economical option.
Color copiers can print spreadsheets, emails, documents, invoices, drawings, maps, and more in full color.
High Speed Printers
High speed printers can print at speeds of up to 150 ppm. These printers are suited for businesses that demand high quality output at fast speeds.
High Volume Printers
High volume printers can produce large volumes without interruption or the downtime that normally accompanies smaller volume printers. Most high volume printers can print at least 500,000 pages a month.
Digital press printers have all kinds of finishing options for booklet making, stapling, binding and more. They can print on thick card stock and usually print up to 11 x 17. They are most used by print shops and printing companies that need to print books, business cards, brochures, manuals, and business materials for clients or customers.
Digital duplicators use digital master-making technology to print at speeds of up to 150 pages per minute.
Benefits of Leasing a Copier
Its cheaper for a business to lease a machine than to buy a machine outright. There are all kinds of reasons to lease from lower costs up front to more flexibility.
We have hundreds of machines for lease. Lease a printer from as low as $15/month.
- Leasing a printer can lower your business expenses. Buying a printer up front can cost thousands of dollars but leasing a printer can cost just dollars a day
- Buying a printer outright is expensive and leasing gives you more flexibility to spend your money on other important things like acquiring new customers and clients
- You can lease your entire office printer fleet with us and we can automate your workflows, increase productivity, provide technical support and reduce or even eliminate printer downtime.
Buying a Used Copier
We know that your decision to buy a new or used copier is a personal one. Not every business wants to buy a used printer but you can also say that not every business wants to buy a new printer. All of our machines come with a standard warranty and are tested for defects.
- Warranty is standard on all of our machines for 1 year
- Every machine we sells comes with a 1 year warranty that covers against defects and malfunctions
- All of our machines have been rigorously tested for defects
- We offer the same service no matter whether you buy a used copier or a new one. We offer 24/7 support, installation services and our TEKBURG service plan
Why Montreal is a great place to do business
There are so many reasons to make Montreal the home base for your business. Montreal is home to one of the most diversified economies in Canada and has a high quality of life. Although French is commonly spoken in Montreal, over half of its population can speak both English and French, making it the most bilingual city in Canada. To encourage entrepreneurship, the provincial government offers tax incentives and tax bonuses for special businesses and industries.
Fun Facts about Montreal
- The second most populous city in Canada (Source)
- The most bilingual city in Canada and second in the world, after Paris (Source)
- Montreal is the home of Cirque de Soleil (Source)
- Montreal has the second largest economy in Canada based on GDP (Source)
- Old Montreal
- Notre Dame Basilica
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal
- Old Port of Montreal
- Rue St- Paul
- La Grande Roue de Montreal
- Cathedral of Marie-Reine-du-Monde
- Bell Centre
Tekburg is a leading supplier of used and off-lease copiers and printers. We have printers for every need from monochrome printers and color printers to high volume printers, to high speed printers and more. We carry all of the big brands from Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, Samsung, HP, Konica Minolta, RISO and more. We are located in Vaughan, ON and ship all over Canada including the Montreal area. Our mission helping businesses save money on office printer equipment.